Genetics & DNA Lab
Learn about the building blocks of life and the captivating world of plant genetics and DNA with this comprehensive laboratory science kit.
Designed for STEM education and perfect for home schooling, this kit shows curious kids the wonders of science.
- Explore the concept of heredity and variation in organisms
- Learn how traits are passed down a family line
- Play inheritance games to look at the concepts of dominant and recessive genes and discover how traits are expressed
- Isolate DNA from a tomato in a test tube
- Look into the intricacies of biology
- the components of cells
- the biology of reproduction
- the fascinating process of chromosome combination and replication.
- Assemble a model to visualize the elegant double-stranded helical structure of DNA and decode the genetic blueprint through nucleotide interactions
- Play DNA detective to solve a thrilling crim.
- Witness the power of genetic engineering as you breed your own bacteria colony, experimenting with the survival of the fittest.
- See how mutations impact genes and learn about the intriguing world of plant and animal cloning through informative readings.
Ignite a passion for scientific discovery from the comfort of your own home with our plant genetics and DNA laboratory science kit, combining hands-on experiments, engaging activities, and thought-provoking concepts, providing an enriching STEM experience for young learners.
- Plastic bottle
- 2 test tubes and stand
- Filter papers
- Measuring cup
- Wooden Skewer
- Plastic chips
- Inheritance chart
- Cell poster
- Chromosome puzzle
- DNA model
- 2 Petri Dishes and LB nutrient agar
- Plastic spatula
Additional items needed for some experiments
Delivery costs are calculated at checkout and include the total weight of items within an order.
Orders are posted Mon - Weds. Standard post to Australian addresses will arrive within 5 - 7 working days from dispatch date.
For international delivery, please allow an additional 14 days